Colin!  Please don't give her any fuel for her fire!  Cindy HAS an accent - it is
sweet and
musical and all that other gobbledy goop you spread out there, but she HAS an accent!
Oh and
Cindy, are you going to tell us Colin doesn't have an accent as well?! ;-P

Only midwesterners REALLY speak english clearly!

Peace,
Susan

http://mailplus.yahoo.com