At 12:45 PM 1/22/2003 -0500, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In the This Month is History section of jmdl, it
tells us that THOSL peaked at #4 on the U.S. charts,
and HEJIRA peaked at #13. That's amazing, huh?
With no hits on the radio? Wow.

Correction: the F# in the bridge starts one bar earlier than normal, which makes it feel like it's being stretched out extra bars. In fact, it's not (but there are two extra bars thrown in - the Benny Goodman part).

intro:
C#m9 / D /

B / E /
Esus E B /
B / E /
Esus E B / :|repeat to intro last time

bridge:
E / B /
E F# / /
E / B /
F# / E / :|repeat to intro all but last

My favorite album of all time: Hejira
Joni's best album (IMHO): Hejira
My favorite songs: Hejira (off Hejira) and Hejira (T'Log)

ALSO: My Favorite album cover art: Hejira