Watching all come and go pretending knowledge of Michelangelo -

Was contemplating Reubens Rembrandt and the like - are we strong enough to
admit we have been a bit hasty and wrong in our conclusions on War etc?  I
know some moron will say but you only know of these greats because it was
taught to you - to which I must reply - PLEASE PLEASE JUST PREPARE THE
COMPARATIVE LIST OF EQUALS TO ALL THE GREATS OF OUR ACADEMIC HISTORY FOR ALL
THESE OTHER PEOPLES YOU HAVE ABANDONED US FOR AND I WILL FOLLOW IN THE GREAT
TRADITION MY GENES COME FROM AND INVESTIGATE THE AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR LIST.

I don't mean to scream but damnit enough is enough you all talk like 911
happened somewhere else - just what will it take to make you realize they
dont find your emails or clever twists of words cute, inspiring or
anything - THEY WANT TO FUCKING KILL US!

They played us like a fiddle, studying everything - how we react, how our ad
cool driven culture effects us and now that they are reasonably sure that we
all are brain dead they will ignore what we do and concentrate on future
strikes!  Here is a question that ought to silence all of you - HOW MUCH
MONEY AND EQUIPMENT AND MEANS OF SELF DEFENSE HAVE YOU STORED AWAY FOR A
RAINY DAY?  NOTHING?  Just as I suspected - its all a tv fiction - again my
favorite song of Mitchells - LOVE OR MONEY and our whole hole population is
stuck in that truth

Am I scared shitless living 30 minutes away from ground zero - is it cold in
winter in the north?!

By the way - I didnt do much in the event of - we do not think death because
we do not breed our people to believe in a God of death -

I am sure this one will be buried in the much speaking of the second tier
peacocks that strut along the pages here

Suzanne MarcAurele