Randy Remote wrote:

> You will have to get it in the 'grey' market-as it has apparently not
> been released anywhere but Singapore. You can find it on ebay
> for about $25. It claims to be 5.1 surround, but I have my doubts
> about that. Maybe they ran it through some kind of a simulator.
> Anyone know?

It is remastered from the original recording in 5.1 surround, which is
typical. I find the result to be excellent. And, of course, you can always
choose to hear the original stereo. If you buy it on Ebay (which I did) make
sure you are getting the DVD and not the CD-ROM video recording. There is a
big difference in quality.

Jerry

NP: Shawn Colvin - Someone Like You