Hi Marianne...I've missed your *post* on the list. As I was telling a lister on the phone tonight there was a case in Cincinnati a few years ago involving road rage. The two drivers were women and one of the women involved was pregnant. I don't remember all the details but apparently one of the women cut in front of the other..rage took hold and they chased each other on the expressway. The pregnant women crashed and was killed..the fetus did not make it either. The other woman was charged with not one, but TWO counts of vehicular homicide.

Mixed messages I would say? And yes...I would agree.. it's moving..heart-wrenching for all involved.

Btw..is it cold up there in upstate NY? Windchill here is something like 25 below 0.

Bree

I have found the discussion on abortion to be interesting and moving.

It is so hard to talk in absolutes on this one.

Marianne