In a message dated 1/24/2003 12:36:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> "They keep making the same record.  Their drummers never
> cut loose."  That's okay, Bob.  I'll buy them ALL.  Ever since they got
> passed "Pretzel Logic", every single Dan album has been great.  Same with
> Donald Fagan's solo work.

Dude, if I wasn't a MAJOR fan I wouldn't have been the first one here to post
the link...(any major dude will tell ya...)

I'm approaching this new release with mind & ears wide open. But if it's not
up to par, that's what I'll say.
And yes, Fagen's Nightfly stands with the Dan's best. Kamakiriad...different
story. And how about Becker's "11 tracks of whack?"

And I even dug Pretzel Logic and its predecessors.

Bob