Yeah, it's weird all right.  It's like walking down the sidewalk with the
sun at your back, and occasionally you catch a glimpse of yourself in a
store window, walking along the sidewalk.

Or, more to the point, you notice for a fleeting instant the shadow that's
been preceding you all along.

Lama

> Sara wrote:
> That is very weird, gives me the shivers!  Hard to believe it could
> be a coincidence.  I think Jung would call your dream an example of
synchronicity, which
> I've never understood.

> Lama wrote:
> >One night I vividly dreamt "What if I had to replace my red tool
> box."  On my way home from work, I had a head-on collision.  Beyond the
crumpled hood, lying in the street, was my