i missed this show but WOW, i just listened to her songs at cdbaby & her npr
interview at http://discover.npr.org/features/feature.jhtml?wfId=910087 & i
am  impressed!!! intelligent, beautiful, goosebump music... i am definately
getting this record...

thanks bob & debra for mentioning her...btw, what song did she play on
letterman?

i've seen her mentioned on my indiegrrl list touring with other similar
artists...she is still independent & apparently word of mouth has brought
her this far ... still she is currently out there doing the small coffee
shop/bookstore tour & its encouraging to see how someone of her intelligence
& artistry is getting attention...perhaps the tide is turning?

debra >>Yes, I saw her! And after hearing her performance, immediately put
her
cd, "Waking Hour", onto my wish list. It's rare that I have such an
instantaneous and strong positive reaction from one song. I loved her
piano playing and voice and the song, too, and want to hear more. (One
of my thoughts also was "how come no one on the joni list has mentioned
her?") <<

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Speaking of Letterman, did anyone see this singer/songwriter on Dave's
show on Monday? She was very good. Letterman loved her. I was surprised that
I had never seen her mentioned here before. She's from the SF area, I think.
Anyone?