if youthink we can get uptight here on this list, you should read what is going on my knitting list right now!
Everyone is up in arms over the cover picture of the latest knitting mag. Why? They think the model is ugly and her hair is awful. I don't know how they noticed as the garment she is modelling is just disgusting!
My very first mail to this list caused a riot. You know how well I type? well I wrote about a tuck stitch garment I made and wrote 'fuck stitch'. well! some thought it hilarious but others got their knickers in a twist over it. It was then I relaised that the knittinglists are mainly blue hairs!
bw
colin