Colin,
I'm not sure I would use the term NORMAL
to describe Bree. I don't hear the southern
accent, but then I'm also from Ohio.  Now
you need to meet her, and have her show you
the hillbilly shuffle she does.  This is a dance
step she made up all on her own, well with a
little help from Jack Daniels :)
Kasey

Bree and I had a chat last night. She sounded quite normal to me! To me,
her accent is a cross between north and south. Had i nt known where she
was from, I would said she had a southern twag.
I was a little worried tho about ther rection to my accent-I wouldn't
wnat to turn a lesbian straight!
It was great talking to you Bree and put a voice to the character. It is
amazing how easy t is talk to someone one knows only thru email. The
initial barriers of metting a 'stranger' are already over and done with.
bw
colinGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com