It was wonderful talking to you! And what a nice voice you have. He's quite the charmer everyone. Oh..what a pity that we had to hang up..when we were just getting to the "dirt" about the list. ;-)

Bree

Bree and I had a chat last night. She sounded quite normal to me! To me, her accent is a cross between north and south. Had i nt known where she was from, I would said she had a southern twag.
I was a little worried tho about ther rection to my accent-I wouldn't wnat to turn a lesbian straight!
It was great talking to you Bree and put a voice to the character. It is amazing how easy t is talk to someone one knows only thru email. The initial barriers of metting a 'stranger' are already over and done with.
bw
colin