--- Mike Pritchard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
---------------------------------

"I'm sure there are many great things about the
country and although you are small in population, as
we Welsh are, this doesn't imply small in talent, as
you rightly mention. Except for Pamela Anderson, of
course."

She's big in the things that trashy US culture
believes to be important. The whole thing makes sense,
in its own way.

I too am guilty of ignorance about so many things,
things I've only figured out since joining the jmdl.
For instance, it isn't always hot in Argentina - I
always thought of it was an equitorial country (duh.
Hi, Wally, if you're listening. It's cold here, you'd
love it. Actually it's only about -6C which is balmy
compared to last week, so I may go swimming.)

=====
Catherine
Toronto