It seems that a lot of NJC is not being labeled as
such.  As I am a subscriber to JC only...having to wallow through posts
dealing with transexualism...or whatever politically correct tag is has this
month...as well as long posts having nothing to do with Joni is very
irritating...Before you blast me as an anti-transexual..cool your jets..I've
lived in SF for many years and have had a lot of contact with many
trannies.

I just feel that this JONI MITCHELL DISCUSSION
LIST is being watered down by  a lot of irrelevant posts that have nothing
to do with our Subject.

Let's get back to some semblance of a garden, gang.

Love,

Coco Nutz