Guzzi said:
Sometimes it seems I let my favorites sit too long without playing them
(Blue, C&S FTR etc).album -

I do the same thing, I love C&S - Down to You has always been my
favorite on that album....

You go down to the pick up station craving warmth and beauty
You settle for less than fascination, a few drinks later you're not so
choosy
Then the closing lights strip off the shadows of this strange new flesh
you've found
Clutching the night to you like a fig leaf
You hurry - to the blackness, and the blankets, to lay down an
impression
And your lonliness........

It's such a sad song.  Always makes me teary...who hasn't ever felt
that way themselves at some point?

db

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

This message has been scanned by the E250.