In a message dated 1/28/2003 3:30:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> You settle for less than fascination, a few drinks later
> you're not so
> choosy

I'd be real hard pressed to pick a fave from C&S - Down to You might very well be it,
but the line above always bugs me a little. "Less than fascination" would signify that
that the person is already going to compromise in regards to who they pick up, then
the second half of the couplet pretty much says the same thing. I suppose it's saying
that after a couple more drinks the standards have gotten even lower than they were to
begin with, it just has always sounded a tad awkward to me.

Bob

NP: Steve Goldberger & The Fringe Locals, "You Turn Me On I'm A Radio"