Mags wrote:

> for whatever reason, there are sometimes slips of the finger and a
> mail which is non-Joni related makes its way over to the Joni onlies.

Here's a suggestion, lame though it may be:

Why not begin each post by typing "NJC" into the Subject space FIRST,
then whatever the subject really is?  Then go about composing what you
want to say.  If it turns out that it's Joni-related, delete the NJC
tag from the Subject space.  Seriously, this could work.

(Otoh, it does make me want to sing "I'm walkin' on eggs shells, and it
don't feel good!")

> No tree is so foolish that its branches fight amongst themselves.

That's wonderful, Mags!  Thanks for sharing it.

Lori