Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:25:56 -0500
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: C&S

One of the things about C&S that stands out for me is it's cohesion (if that's the
right word).  It is the one Joni that I always play start to finish, without
exception.  To me, it is more like one extended song.  While I typically listen to a
cd in it's entirety, I'm not above throwing on DJRD just to hear the title track, or
Overture / Cotton Avenue, for example.  However, C&S is always played all the way
through.  I won't even play it in my car stereo, unless I'm going on a long trip and
know I can listen to the whole thing.

In honor of it's birthday, I know what I will be listening to tonight.

Jack