Andrew wrote:

> Oh well - I guess Joni just isn't the "commitment"
> type. I think any man who enters into a relationship
> with Joni now probably understands that, if she
> doesn't make it clear to them from the outset.

Please don't get that impression from what I wrote.  She has spokenly
publically of her hurt and sense of loss regarding the end of the
relationship - and he broke it off with her.  If she now says she enjoys
being unattached, that could mean any number of things - and not that she
doesn't want a commitment.  Maybe she is still healing from her loss.

Kakki