Kevin -

  I checked out the message board - Netscape 4.79
couldn't load the page; in Explorer, though it came
right up.

  And of course, the pop-up ads drove me nuts - are
those eliminated with the $45?  Or will we all need
software?

 I'm all for a trial run. Once the pop up ads are
gone, that is.

Jenny

http://mailplus.yahoo.com