Oh, no, that's quite all right, although I'm blushing a bit, too, from
the romance of it all. The list was due for a bit of Valentine heat. :-)

Some people are still talking about the steamy, elicit-affair message
from years ago. That is so old news now! I think the JMDL needs to be
surprised by a hot/romantic letter each month. So, who's next?

Debra Shea

P.S. I hope you and Kurt have a good time.