hi

my previous cat was named emmy, after emmylou harris due to the fact that its
squawking reminded me of emmylou's voice. it also had a habit of rolling in
the red dirt which fitted in nicely - tho it wasnt very nice on the furniture
afterwards  :-(

unfortunately emmy was literally half wild cat. (half domestic & half african
black foot cat) which meant some fun times playing with her, & some serio\s
scars as well. she was so vicious the vets all refused to go near her!!!.
unfortunately she couldnt be tamed & ran away.

my current cat is a stray who just moved in one night (i had left food out in
the hopes of attracting emmy back & he obviously smelt it) i havent named him
'cos that would be kind of presumptious so i just call him cat, kitty, or
kittybeast as the mood takes me.

calling him for food isnt an issue - he calls me. and what self respecting cat
is going to react at any other time???

ron
np siquomb - this flight tonight