I haven't been posting much this week because of lots of work, an intensive
English course working for the Opus Dei again (Hola Wally), I but managed to
put aside 3 hours to catch up yesterday, especially on the NJC situation. I
agree that there are many places where people like us could go to express our
anti-war feelings, comments on food, talk about our pet's names, about sexual
preferences influencing musical tastes, about nature and nurture, about a
thousand other things, including or excluding Joni and her music. Absolutely;
these places exist but I want to do all of these things with the people on
this list. I don't want to go to another list and  talk about religion if
Vince is not there. I don't want to discuss the war if Debra, Kate, Susan
Guzzi, Sarah, Kakki and Colin are not there. I don't want visit another site
to talk about sociology and psychology if Mary P and Yael have nothing to add
to my comments. And etc and etc. You get my drift.
As Vince has said many times, we are a family and families do not always see
eye to eye but stick together on most things. I totally agree that we should
respect the NJC tag and I beg indulgence if and when I forget. What I love
about this list is that I can get all the above and much, much more by going
to ONE address. I don't have time and energy to go looking for a family like
this one in cyberspace, an impossible quest, I believe. Let's leave the
jonionlies to their thing and let's keep this space for other stuff that the
above people and many, many more people make the best place in the world to
visit.
mike
NP you turn me on, I'm a radio - joni