Catherine McKay wrote:

> It's terrible. I was just out in the car and this came
> on the news and at first I thought they were doing a
> historical thing talking about the one that blew up on
> take-off.

This makes me very sad. Even knowing that the astronauts realize the
risks, to be completely blown away so suddenly still makes me cry, and
to think that most people, myself included, take for granted the work
they and other astronauts do since it all goes so smoothly so often,
well, it's not a good idea to ever take anything or anyone for granted.
I've seen three videos of the burning shuttle. That's enough now.

Debra Shea