I have found that the quality of Songs to A Seagull sounds alot clearer and not as muddy as on Vinyl. Give it that my Vinyl copy is quite old and a bit tattered. There was some interview with Joni about the sound on that album and something about how it was recorded (i.e. format). But STAS does sound better on cd, I must admit. I have found all of her albums on vinyl up to NIght Ride HOme. I searched for Turbulent INdigo and alas and alack it was not to be found. SO, I suppose my collection stops there. The main reason I keep the vinyl is for the artwork, especially the MIngus album.

BLair

NP: "LIttle ONE" BECK