I've been meaning to ask if anyone has noticed a considerable difference in the
quality of sound on Joni's vinyl albums versus her CDs. I do have a turntable but no
Joni on vinyl and I've always been curious about the sound difference. I find that
vinyl records have more body to them while CDs offer clarity and I don't particularly
mind a bit of the groove-scratch feedback. I think it's rather fun, actually.

The reason I'm asking this is because I saw a freshly packaged copy of The Hissing of
Summer Lawns on vinyl and so want to buy it! But is the sound any better on vinyl?

It just occured to me how excited I'd be if I found Travelogue on vinyl! Oh my lord!

-Andrew