my dahling brother Wallistah wrote to Lady Catherine :
>>in fact, would you marry me? (i think this is the second time i've asked
you, you ungrateful wench.)<<

and then sheep expert Mike replied:

<<Anyone who proposes marriage in this clumsy way deserves a refusal. IMHO, of
course. Try being nice to her.>>>
meic in bcn
PS the 'ungrateful wench' is probably not helping either.

and now moi:

And just what are you suggesting here?   Do you think anyone would actually fall in
love with and marry someone they met on the joni mitchell discussion list??? pretty
crazy idea if you ask me .

Mags . ;-)

npimh: tunes from the sunday night song circle at full moon.

You open my heart, you do.
Yes you do.
     - JM