i love the idea of sending the queen to oust saddam! lol... i remember when
the queen came to our town to visit many moons ago...reagan was president
living on his ranch high up on a mountaintop up miles of a windy, narrow
mountain road & we'd just been hit with the worst el nino weather i've ever
seen here...flooding everywhere...i think they tried to get up to his ranch
but had a rough time of it...totally ruined her visit from what i recall...