Jim Leonard wrote:

> From: "Lori Fye" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > I prefer the "cut" look as well, but I've always wondered about the pain
> and the lack of (or greater?) sensitivity.  Guys?  Can you shed some light
> on this subject? >
>
> I can't speak to the pain issue, as I was circumcised too early in life to
> have any memory of it. I'm not even sure when it happened ... probably
> before Mom and I came home from the hospital.
>
> As for sensitivity, if guys with foreskin have more of it,

This barbaric custom is usually performed to babies. Does it
hurt? I expect it is traumatizing to the max. There is no medical
reason to do it, only cultural.
I have read that a circumsized penis is actually more
sensitive than a 'natural' one, and this has been cited as
one of the reasons the American male's longevity during sex
averages only 3 minutes. Disgraceful!
RR
(circumsized, but way past the 3 minute mark)