In a message dated 2/9/2003 10:04:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> But then when you add postage and so on, isn't
> it going to be about what you'd pay if you just went
> and bought one at a store?

Well heavens no, Catherine...not only can it be cheaper, it can be much more
convenient. Especially with older cd's that aren't burning up the charts,
it's not unusual to snag a CD delivered to your door for under ten bucks. It
can be an effective way to upgrade an older record to CD, or a cheap way to
hear a less than famous artist. And if you don't care for it you can turn
around and re-sell it and get most of your investment back!

And if you use Paypal, the transaction is mere clicks on the computer as
opposed to heading out to the store.

But don't get me wrong...I DO love my local CD shop! It's just that when you
have to feed a habit like mine, every little bit helps. :~)

Bob