From: David Sadowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: breaking news NJC

How does this avoid war when the US has already decided to invade regardless of what the UN does?
Kate Bennett wrote:

February 8, 2003

... Breaking news: France and Germany, with the support of the Vatican, >ay introduce a plan to triple the number of United Nations inspectors >in Iraq, and have those inspectors supported by UN troops inside Iraq. >This plan, developed without consulting the U.S. government, appears >intended to avert an offensive attack by the United States and United >Kingdom against Iraq >http://www.veteransforcommonsense.org/article.asp?id=373

I am thinking that it is a step in the right direction. . . maybe there
is a divine strategy that could work. . .

In the mean time, let's get working on promoting *renewable energy technologies* and start commiting our investments to some serious developments here.

Where is the leader's energy policy?

And also, how about we never harm or annihilate any innocent being? This being an utmost priority.

Marianne