Now the intial hoo ha is over, the reality of things has settled in. Who'd havethought the lack of the use of a left hand would casue so much trouble and expense!

I have had to book 3 dogs in to a parlour to be bathed and groomed. NO ONE has ever touched my dogs' coats before.

I will have to have someone in to clean up.

I will have to make sure I have plenty of deodourant.

And to top all that, I shall have to eat Hagen Daaz tonight...

thank god I can still use my machines-I'd really be upset if i couldn.'t...i might just be forced to circumcise someone.....