Lucy Hone wrote:

My son HAD to have a circumcision at the age of 4. He had a foreskin that
would not retract and they had tried to stretch it and it would not go....

a good non absuive reason to have it done.

.For example a woman who
was extremely well padded got asked "excuse me but why do you wear such fat
trousers?"

LOL! out of the mouths of babes............

"Now Samuel", said the surgeon. "you must be very careful with your new willy
and take care of it"

"Oh I will," said Sam.."may i ask you a question?"
"You may" said the surgeon obviously expecting something about his
colour....
"Are you the King of England?"
At this the surgeon laughed alsmost fit to burst.. he rocked back and forward
and tears were streaming down his face
"No, I am not, why do you ask?"
"Oh its just you sound like Prince Charles' dad"
The whole ward errupted in fits of laughter and Sam sat there very very solemn
and a little confused....

I like the sound of you charming son.