Laurent Olszer wrote:

>>I don't mean to jump on you while everyone else is taking you to task for
>>your religious belief in circumcision, Laurent, but are you saying that
>>"most" victims of child abuse become child abusers? I don't think that's
>>true, although I am not sure. Do you know something I don't know?
>>
>>    --Bob
>>

>Yes that's exactly what I'm saying.

you are dead wrong.

> I don't have 1st hand knowledge about
>this,

i do have first hand knowledge-16 years of it and 28tears recovering.

> but I've heard it all over for years. I thought it was common
>knowledge, I guess not.
> generalizing, there are exceptions to every
>rule.

the rule IS that the vast majority of childhood sexual abuse survvivors
DO NOT GROW UP TO BE ABUSERS OF CHILDREN.

Those abuse victims (not survivors) who do grow up to be absuers, are
the exception, not the rule.