Laurent wrote:

> Yes that's exactly what I'm saying.  I don't have 1st hand knowledge about
> this, but I've heard it all over for years. I thought it was common
> knowledge, I guess not.
> Please don't jump on me for generalizing, there are exceptions to every
> rule.

Laurent, I can see why you're saying what you are saying.  I have volunteered
for the Abuse Counseling Treatment center here in Ft. Myers for a few years.
I have also read articles how abused victims become abusers themselves.
There are some studies that support this.  PLUS the media belts this theory
into our heads, but like Colin and Bob have said, this is not entirely true.
IMO, most abused victims don't become abusers, but some do, especially the
ones who don't seek *some* kind of help.

Anyway, just want you to know that I'm not jumping on you, and perfectly
understand why you would think this.

Jimmy (who will probably be thrown off the list for 3 circumcision posts
today)