Hey Victor,

It sounds like you are in a new, good phase of your life.   Whole Foods
is here in greater Boston (under the name Bread & Circus, a local,
pioneering chain of whole foods supermarkets that they bought out some
years ago) and we LOVE it.  Not only is the food consistently fresh and
of high quality, but the staff are always pleasant, personable and
knowledgable.  Sounds like you'll fit right in!

Congrats on you new home - sounds fabulous.

Maggie