Hi Listas,
    I'm always running behind the times.... I am SURE this would have
been a list thing, but just in case -- did anyone tape that Joni thing
on CMT last Thursday -- that "Joni Mitchell Sings Joni Mitchell" thing
where she sang 5 songs or so, from about 69 or so, I'd guess?  Wasn't
sure if you all did, because I think CMT is a Canadian channel.  Sorry,
I am sure this has been discussed, but I ditched all my digests from the
past week and am just trying to catch up now!
Love ya guys (or as Liz Taylor said when she was all cough-syrup'ed up
on the Golden Globes that time, "y'all, y'all, y'all"
Evian