In a message dated 2/12/2003 8:03:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> (OMG, I am
> sorry, the dress is hideous, but it was still cute because she looked
> like she was going to the prom or something).

Hush yo' mouth boy! Joni looks beautiful, and sings so beautifully on this
show. It amazes me how much control she has in that upper register here.
Anyway, you're right it about it looking like a prom dress, but lordy it's
miles ahead of those Miyake nightmares that look like a window blind from a
Holiday Inn in Tahiti.

> p.s. -- btw, can't make it to Jonifest AGAIN this year -- we'll have the
> pitter-patter of little feet once again around that time!

Congrats dude! You're a glutton all right - for PUNISHMENT! :~)

Bob

NP: John Mayer, "Why Georgia" (live from Birmingham...is that Cindy V.
screaming in the background?)