there has been talk of a 'rocket attack' at heathrow. 400 troops are there since 6am yesterday.
John is flyin to Minniapolis froom there. really wish he wasn't.

Tamsin Lucas wrote:

Driving up off the M4 this morning into Slough and there are police everywhere, I guess as we are in the Heathrow flight path.
Apparently there is an increased police presence everywhere in the flight path - what with this and the army at the airport it makes me wonder what they know. Heard some police chief say something about a "specific threat" and then withdraw that statement.
Not feeling too safe this morning at my desk...

Overloaded with spam? With MSN 8, you can filter it out http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=32&DI=1059