In a message dated 2/14/2003 7:41:23 AM Eastern Standard Time, Murphycopy writes:

> Hope you're having fun with the Joni onlies!

Thanks Bob...being a Joni only reminds me of my summer vacations at Pawley's Island.
After a long period of noise and bothersome distractions, I get to just lounge in the
sun, listen to the ocean and my music of choice, and occasionally someone will wander
out to one of the decks and we'll share a few moments of truly engaging conversation.

Plus the blister on my 'delete' finger is almost totally healed!

As Eeyore would say - thanks for noticing me.

Bob

NP: Claire Martin, "Black Coffee"