Colin,
You've started my day out in tears.  I am so
very sorry.
Kasey

It is with great with regret that i have made the desion to put my dog,
Kevin, to sleep. His behaviour is becoming more and more erratic and
dangerous. This morning he nearly killed on of my girls, Martha, fo no
obvious reason. Besides, he shouldn't do it anyway and it is most
unusaul for a male to attack a female like this anyway. He cannot be
trusted with children and he must be kept on a short tight lead when out
because he lunges at people and dogs.
Upon consultation with my vet and a behaviourist, I have come to the
conclusion that he must be put to sleep, i mean killed. Awful and I so
wish there was another way. But there isn't. He can live a very
restricted lfe, spending most of his time in a cage. Or i can pass the
problem on to somoene esle.Niether of these is a good or honorouble
alternative.

shit

bw
colinGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com