Yes, by golly, I see it now. All of the other inlays are standard for the guitar; they are an indication of the fret location (called "fret markers"). A similar "name tag" is even more visible in this photo from the one currently on ebay (http://anglesnet.com/jonimitchell02/Images/JM02-8.JPG), but it says "George Benson" instead of "Joni Mitchell".