Sarah wrote: You voted for Bush, albeit by the slimmest
of margins.  That means he gets to decide.  That's what
your democracy is.

I apologize for repeating what others have said, but
sometimes hearing something several times drives the
point home. The election results were questionable at
best. So, it's definitely not clear that Bush won, even
by the slimmest of margins. (I'm being overly generous
to Bush here...) The president isn't supposed to decide
if we go to war. That's the job of the U.S. Congress.
In doing this, Bush is breaking both U.S. and
International law.

lots of love
Anne