Hi--wow, what a coincidence...Joni's everywhere! ...was casually reading the
Joni list, and enjoying someone's post of falling on love all over again with
Blue, when the oening strains of Cactus Tree begin, grabbing my attention
immediately..turns out it's the background to a scene in A Walk on the Moon,
with Diane Lane (love her!)... it's playing throughout a scene where she and
the hunk from LOTR are swimming in a fabulous canyon, getting it on the whole
time! "..and she's so busy being free..."

this kind of stuff always makes my day... call me crazy!

best to all from freezing NYC...

Mitch