[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Liev Schrieber is in that movie, "A Walk on the Moon" and I just
> think he is one sexy beast! He was also in "The Day Trippers", "Party
> Girl",
> "Walking and Talking"--one film I do suggest anyone to rent, and many
> others.

Big up for Walking and Talking!  It's a delightful, funny, low key film about
very recognisable people doing everyday stuff.  Liev Screiber is very funny
in this film as a guy with "commitment issues".  The divine Catherine Keener
is the neurotic woman looking for love, and she's never been better.  Kevin
Corrigan is terrific as the "ugly guy" from the video store, while Anne Heche
shows her class as a trainee counsellor - there are some spot-on therapy
scenes which will elicit groans of recognition from anyone who's been in
therapy or is a therapist.

Azeem in London
NP: Robin Holcomb - The Big Time