I read a review about a concert Uri Caine (a pianist) held in Prato (near
Florence, Italy) some months ago; he is performing "All I want" (maybe
after Jarrett?) A search on the net, crossing Caine with AIW, provided
some apparently non-relevant results and the Joni undercover section on
the jmdl site does not give any trace of it... accordingly, it would seem
that no official release of the cover has already been done. Maybe some
jmdler could tape some Caine gig and... let our Bob M (Hi Bob) have it?

Does anybody know whether "Refuge of the roads", "Come in from the cold"
and any other JM appearance are available in DVD? Or are SL and PWWAM the
only ones heretofore available?

Vincenzo

NP: Susanne Abbuehl "April"