In a message dated 2/26/2003 9:16:58 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> accordingly, it would seem
> that no official release of the cover has already been done. Maybe some
> jmdler could tape some Caine gig and... let our Bob M (Hi Bob) have it?

Thanks for the tip, Vincenzo! Some quick research on Mr. Caine reveals that he has
issued one release (Sidewalks of New York) with no Joni covers. An interesting song
selection though, with mostly/totally(?) American songs from the early part of the
20th century. If a nice quality live "All I Want" recording emerges, I would of course
love to have it!

> Does anybody know whether "Refuge of the roads", "Come in from the cold"
> and any other JM appearance are available in DVD? Or are SL
> and PWWAM the
> only ones heretofore available?

Those are the two currently available. Of course, the technology exists to convert
video to DVD...I've had Refuge of the Roads converted, it cost me $35 for the
conversion. I tried to make DVD copies from THAT DVD, but there were some issues. But
I still have my source video, and obviously an endless number of DVD copies could be
made from it.

I'd love to see us take the treed video bits and transfer them to DVD.

Bob

NP: Led Zeppelin, "You Shook Me"