In a message dated 2/25/2003 11:45:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, Murphycopy writes:

> Later, we went to the new Virgin store and I found a CD by a group called
> Little Charlie and the Nightcats with a song called "Dog
> Eat Dog" on it.

Thanks, Bob! Sadly, not the Joni song. I've actually seen this outfit live in
Greenville, they're a blues outfit out of Chicago (I believe).

As for DED's, none are covers and various versions of songs called "Dog Eat Dog" have
been written & recorded by:

AC/DC
Ted Nugent
Steely Dan
Henry Mancini
Weird Al Yancovic
Adam & The Ants

And no, I'm not planning on compiling a frisbee with any of these on it! :~)

Bob, still waiting (but not betting the ranch) for ANY DED song to be covered...

NP: Led Zep, "Dazed & Confused"