In a message dated 2/26/2003 10:22:49 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> This is the hard part -- going to the store!

Indeed, it can be a major hassle to get the right stuff, calibrate the proper return
postage, package all that up in another envelope and get to the P.O. to send it, which
is why I'm happy to supply stuff simply for reimbursement of my costs, which is pretty
minimal and certainly doesn't make me any profit!

Plus I have a Paypal account which means that you can just point & click and the rest
is in my hands.

Of course, I'm happy to do blanks & postage as well, just did a healthy stack b&p
style for a JMDL'er a couple weeks ago.

Bob

NP: Jim Lauderdale, "If You Look Real Close"