That photo is as beautiful as much as it's scary. Often gets me thinking of her later
lyric "the rapist in the pool" from Sex Kills.

love ya all,

nuriel

--- "Blair Fraipont" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>          I love that picture of her in the swimming pool!!!! It makes me
>crave the summertime more than ever. I can't wait to go swimming while
>listening to Hissing of Summer Lawns. It has been a silly little tradition
>of mine since 1997. It is funny how people took that picture and made her
>out to be this narcissist who had fallen from grace to fully embrace the
>glutteny of 'stardom' or something like that.  I loved her quote about the
>photographer, Norman Seef, something to the lines of, "Norman was always
>trying to get me wet!"  Love you Joni!
>
>   Blair
>
>NP: "Early Minor" Miles Davis
>

>>When did she look the "fittest"?  Inner sleeve of Hissing...
>>
>>Sorry, did I say that out loud?
>>
>>Azeem in London
>>NP: Christine Collister - Quiet (*sigh*)

Free email, web pages, news, entertainment, weather and MORE!
Check out -------------------------------> http://wowmail.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get [EMAIL PROTECTED] w/No Ads, 6MB,
POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag