Hello Vince/Dennis,

I would love to meet you and other Chicagoland Joniphiles. Let's go to this show!  I
may be able
to swing the 14th, but that's the least convenient of the dates for me, as it is my
ex's Birthday
and she is coming in town to celebrate it.  Some chance though, as she is a huge Joni
fan, she may
go to this as well.

I can't believe this city hasn't had more Joni get-togethers!  I know Emily is due any
minute, but
you are in Oak Park - right Emily?  Any chance, I  know that's awful close to your due
date?  Fred
Simon, if this is a work free night, how about it? And Jack out in the burbs, I forget
which one,
how about you and your wife?  And you know there may be more ... There's got to be!
Speak up you
WIndy City Joni freaks!

You're right; Joni music, Chicago, ans White Sox fans meeting - YES!

Anyone out there, please feel free to contact me off list with your thoughts or
availability.  I
am betting there are some lurkers out there too.

It's a Happening Baby!

Vince there is one condition, please no freaking Eminem that night!  I may have to
hurt you.

Peace,
Susan in Chicago

http://taxes.yahoo.com/